29.6.2011

Ruokapöytä - A Dining Table








Nyt tarvitsisin enää kuusi tuolia. Siinäpä se ongelma onkin. Tein jo yhden, ja kyllästyin sitä tehdessäni koko hommaan.. Ja tuolin selkänojasta tuli vino, joten oikeastaan tarvitsisin edelleen kuusi tuolia!!! Ja kärsivällisyyttä.  Olisiko kellään ylimääräistä?


Now, all I need is six chairs. That's the problem. I already made one, and got bored with the whole thing while doing it..  And the back rest got all crooked, so actually I still need six chairs!!! And patience. Does anyone have spare?

2 kommenttia:

Dark Squirrel Victoria kirjoitti...

Thank you so much for joining my blog! I can tell I am going to really enjoy yours it looks like we are on the same page.

Hugs
Victoria

Pia kirjoitti...

Thank you too! I know for sure that I enjoy your blog!